Maternity Session with Christina Cho Photography + PinkBlush

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

On Monday, we met up with Christina from Christina Cho Photography for our maternity photo shoot at Huntington Beach Central Park. This is the same place where Ralph and I had our engagement photos taken by - yes, the one and only! - Christina Cho!





Because I'm in my 3rd trimester and Southern California is going through a heat wave, I wanted to make sure that I was dressed comfortably and stylishly...and without showing my swollen pregnancy legs and farmer's tan on my arms...and without suffering from a heat stroke at the same time. Heh.

Fortunately, I found the perfect dress at PinkBlush, which is an online boutique shop that carries a variety of beautiful and trendy clothes for the modern day mama. While a lot of their clothes are designed for maternity, they also have an impressive collection of women's wear as well as accessories (including shoes, bags, scarves, and hats!).



Now, anyone who knows me knows that I dress pretty simply, sticking to the usual navy blues, blacks, and grays. But to tell you the truth, I was STUMPED at which dress/outfit I should get from PinkBlush. I must've spent an hour (or two...or three...) just looking at all their maxi dresses, but I decided on this beauty.




Dress can be found here (ivory).
BONUS: I can wear it post-pregnancy because it's nursing-friendly. Woo!!!

At first, I was worried about my outfit selection - "What if it's too hot that day? What if the material makes me sweat more, and all the make-up melts off my face? What if it's too tight?!" Well, let me tell you...ALL of my doubts and worries vanished as soon as I put that dress on. I cannot begin to tell you how light and breathable (and stretchy!) the material is. I honestly sweated more during our fall family session in the middle of November!










Huge thanks to PinkBlush for providing me with such a beautiful dress - I felt like a million bucks.

And, of course, many thanks to our friend Christina for these beautiful photos...not to mention you had them ready in less than 48 hours! You've outdone yourself once again, and I will say that THIS one is now my new favorite session SO FAR. ;)

Until next time!



**Disclaimer: The clothing showcased above was gifted to me by PinkBlush in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.**

1 comment:

  1. LAAAVVVV YEWWWWW GUYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZ <3 <3 <3 Hugs and squishes to your growing fam!!!!! I'M SOOOO BEYOND EXCITED FOR YOU AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKK YOUUUUU for letting me document your family's journeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete