Fall Family Session

Sunday, November 29, 2015

I literally JUST got our photos from Christina Cho Photography, but I cannot contain my excitement. I always tell her that whatever session she just did was "my favorite", but I'm serious this time...THIS is my favorite.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't even think about doing a family session until earlier this month. Reasons being are: 1) I'm not in the greatest shape; and 2) Having a baby in a photo shoot is very unpredictable. Will he be cranky? Will he not want to be carried and just play on the dirt? What if he's camera-shy? What if he poops his pants in the middle of the park? All these scenarios kept popping in my head, but then I remembered the day of our newborn session. Owen was reeeaaallly grumpy that day, but it wasn't apparent in the final photos...well, except for maybe one or two of them. But you know what? I loved every single one of those photos, so I quickly contacted Christina.

We had our photos taken at Riley Wilderness Park at Coto de Caza (que fancy). Ralph and I decided to arrive a little early, just in case Owen fell asleep (to wake him up), was hungry (to feed him), peed/pooped (to change his diaper), etc. (See what I mean about "unpredictable"?) It also gave us the opportunity to look around and have Owen get used to the place.

The place was gorgeous. We had already done our sessions at a "green" park, the beach, and at home, so I really wanted a place that had an Autumn look to it.



















Thank you, Pooh Bear, for making Owen smile that day!

Yes, that's the same book we used at our maternity session. Where did the time go?! *Crying*


Thank you, Christina!!! This is DEFINITELY my favorite session, by far! And also a huge thank you to Christina's husband Katzy for entertaining Owen, carrying our stuff, assisting Christina, etc. You guys are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love you guys so so soooo much! Katzy & I had so much fun!!! We are soo blessed to have you in our life!!!!

    ReplyDelete