31 Weeks

Friday, December 26, 2014

How far along?: 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +19 lbs
Sleep: Bad. Just...bad.
Best moment this week: Spending time with all our families, and eating, eating, and EATING. (I actually JUST finished eating a tamale...made by Ralph's Grandma Mary!)
Movement: Almost non-stop!
Symptoms: Sciatica, back pain, shortness of breath, and swollen feet. Ugh.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea, headaches, and cramps.
Food cravings: Same kind of stuff. Anything with meat and cheese.
Food aversions: Chicken and guacamole.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: Poking out a little bit.
What I miss: It sounds silly, but I do miss being able to move around normally. I'm slow in everything I do, even more so with the sciatica. I sometimes even have to wait a moment after standing up before I start walking, or else the pain will shoot down my leg, causing me to stagger.
What I am looking forward to: Relaxing for the next three days!
Weekly Wisdom: If you're pregnant around the holidays, finish your Christmas shopping WEEKS before Christmas to prevent packed parking lots and malls/stores - you can also do all your shopping online!
Milestones: Baby Boy received his first Christmas presents!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!