32 Weeks

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

How far along?: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs
Sleep: I absolutely have no hope of finding a comfortable position anymore. If I lie on one side too long, I feel like I'm developing a pressure sore (and if I lie on my left side, my sciatica gets worse)...my hips and all parts of my back ache; and the other night, I woke up from a BURP...and not the dry kind either. Sorry. TMI.
Best moment this week: Meeting Baby 'Lijah and picking Nina's (aka Mommy Extraordinaire) brain for baby info! Thank you for taking me (and Fatso Peanut!) out for lunch!
Movement: Is there such a thing as TOO much movement? I don't even bother doing my fetal kick counts anymore because he moves 10 times at an average of 30 seconds.
Symptoms: Sciatica, back pain, shortness of breath, swollen feet, and NOW starting to have acid reflux (YUCK!).
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea, headaches, and cramps.
Food cravings: Honey Nut Cheerios; in fact, I want a bowl right now...but I won't...
Food aversions: Chicken, guacamole, and eggs.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: Poking out a little bit. Wouldn't consider it OUT out.
What I miss: Working out, and I think it's because I'm feeling EXTRA sluggish these days, AND because I've been eating so much food. But now that I'm on modified work duties, hopefully I won't be too tired to take a long walk after work.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the baby's room ready!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat right before you go to bed (unless you like the taste of stomach acid in your mouth in the middle of the night).
Milestones: Baby H. is getting ready for "the descent" and is most likely in the head-down position. Yikes.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!