30 Weeks

Sunday, December 14, 2014

How far along?: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +19 lbs
Sleep: TERRIBLE. I wake up, AT LEAST, 5 times per night because I'm always uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting a prenatal massage. No contest.
Movement: He moves all the time - mostly when I get up in the morning and after dinner.
Symptoms: Getting tired easily (probably because of the lack of sleep), being emotional (I also blame this on lack of sleep...when I'm tired, I'm CRANKY), swollen feet after work, and back pain. I MAY even have sciatica because I'm getting these sharp pains in my lower back/bum area towards the left side.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea and headaches.
Food cravings: *See chalkboard picture!*
Food aversions: Chicken and guacamole.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: Starting to poke out a little bit!
What I miss: Sushi, sleeping on my back/stomach, caffeinated coffee...
What I am looking forward to: My next day off, which would be Wednesday. Hahaha.
Weekly Wisdom: Get massages as much as you can afford it!
Milestones: This pregnancy is 75% COMPLETE!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!