28 Weeks / It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas is my favorite holiday; so as soon as Thanksgiving is over, I always decorate my home right away...and this year was no different! We used the same ornaments/theme as last year for the tree. I might change it up next year...we'll see!


My mother-in-law gave me this cute pregnant snow lady ornament.

Middle stocking is for Wendy...there'll be an additional one next year!


Even Wendy is ready for the holidays...she got herself a new Christmas dress.
I can't wait to have a house...I'd go full-out on Christmas decorations; but for now, little decorations here and there will have to do.

And now, after a 4-week hiatus, my pregnancy chalkboard update and survey!

How far along?: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs
Sleep: It's been okay. I asked Ralph if I have begun to snore, and he said no. Hahahaha.
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with Ralph's families! Sad I wasn't able to see my family though. :(
Movement: I am now starting to feel the different types of movements - the kicking, rolling, moving to one side, and so on. I begin the fetal kick counts tomorrow.
Symptoms: Achy feet, achy back, achy EVERYTHING.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea.
Food cravings: They have been all over the place, and I have recently been craving sweets. I even went out one night at like 9:30 just to get some hot chocolate. Weird.
Food aversions: Chicken (again) and guacamole (again).
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: In-ish. Almost flat.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!
What I am looking forward to: My day off on Wednesday because I get to spend time with my mommy! And we're going to all the Asian stores/restaurants that just opened up in Irvine. CAN'T WAIT.
Weekly Wisdom: Prepare for a major sugar crash after doing the glucose tolerance test...I don't think I've ever been so "blegh" at work.
Milestones: Finishing up the 2nd semester and beginning the 3rd...home stretch!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!