19 Weeks - He or She?

Sunday, September 28, 2014

How far along?: 19 weeks (I decided I'm just gonna post on Sundays...easier for me.)
Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs
Sleep: Since I'm waking up 132,018 times a night, I'm taking as many naps as I can...in other words, sleep is hard. :(
Best moment this week: Getting a prenatal massage!
Movement: I finally had that moment where I KNEW it was the baby...because it kicked so hard that it surprised me!
Symptoms: Backaches and tingling/numbness in my right hand. No bueno.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea.
Food cravings: Crispy chicken sandwiches.
Food aversions: Eggs and avocado/guacamole.
Gender: 3 more days until we find out!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sushi. I see tons of Instagram photos of sushi...and I "Like" every single one of them.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Weekly Wisdom: Take as many naps as you can.
Milestones: Feeling the baby kick. :)

2 comments: