18 Weeks

Sunday, September 21, 2014

How far along?: 18 weeks (I'm a day early, I know.)
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs (I lost a pound...weird.)
Sleep: Getting worse and worse...and I'm constantly waking up from pins and needles in whatever arm I'm sleeping on (because I'm sleeping on my side now).
Best moment this week: Having a 3-day weekend!
Movement: I've been feeling little "flutters" here and there for the past couple of weeks, but there was never a moment when I thought, "Oh, that's DEFINITELY the baby!" Who knows...sometimes I think it's just gas.
Symptoms: Trouble sleeping and backaches.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea and fatigue.
Food cravings: At the moment, McDonald's French fries.
Food aversions: Eggs and avocado. I'm starting to like chicken again, but I'm very particular.
Gender: 10 more days until we find out!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back or my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't watch The Food Network before you go to bed.
Milestones: Got my first pregnancy nosebleed (not a good milestone...but still a milestone).

4 comments:

  1. (Ok, so first my phone crashed, then my laptop crashed...I'm really sorry if this has come through 3 times, but I want you to get the info, lol)

    If you haven't already, get a Snoogle or another type of wrapping body pillow...best birthday present Cesar has ever gotten me!! Totally helps with sleeping on your side. And, I swear by a chiropractor. I'm convinced that it's the reason why I had such an easy labor, and why I had such little back pain throughout the pregnancy. I saw him every 2 weeks throughout the pregnancy. Obviously, make sure to find one who knows about prenatal adjustments. If you need a referral, we have a great one! OH!! And prenatal massages! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kasey! Who? I'm seriously considering getting a prenatal massage on my day off...any recommendations? P.S. I'm suuuuper cheap. LOL.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Yikes! I have Kaiser...but I just went to Massage Envy today. Can't beat a $50 massage! Hopefully after a few sessions, I'll feel better. :)

      Delete