17 Weeks

Monday, September 15, 2014

How far along?: 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs
Sleep: Still waking up every couple of hours to get in a comfortable position or to get up and pee.
Best moment this week: Singing while I was getting ready to go out...then remembering the baby could hear me. :)
Movement: Not yet, I don't think!
Symptoms: The hunger is REAL.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea and fatigue.
Food cravings: Ham, mozzarella and tomato paninis (still), macaroni and cheese.
Food aversions: Eggs, avocado, and chicken (still).
Gender: Don't know yet!
Labor Signs: NOT YET.
Belly Button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Weekly Wisdom: You never know what you have until it's gone.
Milestones: Purchasing my first set of maternity swimwear for our trip to Hawaii!

4 comments:

  1. Page you're so beautiful. My nephew is going to be lucky to have you as a mom. God has blessed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Morgan! Thank you so much... Your nephew/niece's Mommy is BLESSED to have such an amazing friend. :) Love you!

      Delete