Postpartum Clothes with PinkBlush

Friday, October 13, 2017

Remember when I did a "Wish I Knew Wednesday" post about pregnancy and postpartum self-care? Particularly about wishing that I had comfy postpartum clothes the first time around? Well, I have practically been living in oversized tops and baggy pants the last few weeks, including my hospital robe and pajama pants from PinkBlush.

However...there does come a time during postpartum when you want NEED to doll yourself up, but it can be difficult to hide that little belly pooch...unless you're one of those lucky ladies who has a six-pack right after giving birth, NYEH! Luckily, a lot of PinkBlush's maternity clothes can be worn postpartum AND are nursing friendly.


This maternity/nursing top from PinkBlush is great to wear anytime anywhere, and the material is super stretchy and breathable. You can easily pair it with solid/patterned leggings or skinny jeans and finish off the look with strappy booties and a flat-brimmed hat. But today, I just stuck with my good ol' black leggings and brown sandals. I'm not up for skinny jeans and boots juuust yet; but the holidays are coming up, so you can bet that I'll be wearing this top again with some sweet accessories.


This little guy is my best accessory anyway. ;)


This maternity/nursing top can be found HERE.
(Also available in a variety of colors!)

It's always nice to look decent every once in a while. And now, I'm back in my pajama pants and spit-up stained shirt, with my hair up in the ugliest bun ever. Can't wait to have the energy, time, and motivation to look half decent again!

Until next time!



**Disclaimer: The clothing showcased above was gifted to me by PinkBlush in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.**

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!