RIP "Twinkly-Eyed"

Sunday, April 30, 2017

So...obviously, my blog has undergone some major changes. Several days after I posted my last entry, I was unable to view my blog - not from my phone, my computer, Ralph's phone, Ralph's computer (and I even texted my mom to see if she could view my blog) - nothing.

Being pregnant and extremely emotional, I immediately reported the issue to Blogger and posted my concerns on Blogger's Help Forum. I received several replies, and it seems that the "twinkly-eyed" website is no more due to a "template corruption" (which is really confusing because I haven't touched the template or its coding in 2 years).

But whatever, I don't want to go into boring coding/HTML details. It happened, and I don't want to stress about it any more than I already have. However, I'm very thankful that I didn't lose any of my content and was able to (easily) import all of my entries to a new blog.

The "twinkly-eyed" URL still works (after some tinkering), but the actual blog that had my original layout and content is gone and inaccessible. I COULD use that URL, but I'm pretty much traumatized and want a new URL; hence, "pageherrera".

I'm still thinking of a name for this blog and currently shopping for templates on Etsy. Let's hope I don't get lazy during this process. ;)

Until next time!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!