23 Weeks - Happy Halloween!

Monday, October 27, 2014

How far along?: 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13 lbs (Hawaii was too good to me.)
Sleep: It has been ridiculous. I had a hard time adjusting to local time in Hawaii (until the very last day we were there), and now I'm sleeping the weirdest hours; but today, I bought a maternity pillow! So let's hope I don't toss and turn as much as I have been the past several weeks.
Best moment this week: Hawaii. Ughh...take me back already!
Movement: Baby boy moves a lot, but he's kicking harder than ever!
Symptoms: Swollen feet while we were in Hawaii - probably because of the heat.
Symptoms I DON'T have: My right hand hasn't been tingling/numb the past few days, but that could also be because I haven't been working for the past 10 days.
Food cravings: I crave everything, but I'm trying to be good. The doctor says the baby is a little bit bigger than average, so I'm eating better to NOT give birth to a 9-pound child.
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment. I was not eating eggs for a long time, but they're making their way back into my diet. Not sure about avocado yet. :)
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: In.
What I miss: SUSHI. Oh my goodness, there was poké and sushi at a buffet in Hawaii, and I couldn't eat any of it. Weh!
What I am looking forward to: Dressing up for Halloween. I would've dressed up for this week's photo update, but my costume hasn't arrived yet!
Weekly Wisdom: Spoil yourself every once in a while. :)
Milestones: Our 1st anniversary/honeymoon/babymoon in Hawaii.

1 comment:

  1. You're so so cute!!! Can't wait to meet baby you're going to be an amazing mother ❤️

    ReplyDelete