Sweater Weather

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

It only took until the beginning of November for the "cold" weather to hit Southern California; BUT it's here, and I am so excited about it!

I truly love "Sweater Weather" and could honestly live in sweaters all year long if I could. (I guess I'm living in the wrong state, huh? ) So once it hit the 60's/70's, I busted out my sweaters from storage and got this super comfy sweater from PinkBlush.



Being 5'0" and a little on the chubby side, I opted for a larger size for a looser fit; however, the sweater was rather long for my stature, so I took it in for alterations (I asked them to hem it just below the booty).




And what I love most about this sweater is the floral accent on the arms - it totally brings a feminine look to this boy mom's daily attire of the usual blacks and grays. A sweater, jeans, and sneakers are my usual go-to outfit when I'm out and about, so I'm sure this sweater will be used often...as long as SoCal permits it!

You can find the same exact sweater HERE. Also, today only, you can take 40% off CLEARANCE items and shipping within the U.S. is always free. If you're not buying anything for yourself, you can always go gift-shopping. It's never too early to start!


**Disclaimer: The clothing showcased above was gifted to me by PinkBlush in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.**

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!