33-Week Bumpdate

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Yikes...take a look at those stretch marks from my pregnancy with Owen!

How far along?: 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs
Sleep: I must wake up 3 or 4 times at night to change which side I'm lying on. And more than half the time, my lower back cracks, and it feels sooo goood.
Best moment this week: Honestly, it was yesterday morning when Owen woke up (he asked to sleep in our bed the night before, and we let him because he almost NEVER asks to sleep with us anymore), and the first thing he did was reach for my belly.
Movement: Baby Boy is running out of room. He has been kicking towards my bladder and my back area...and I'm afraid I just might spontaneously pee my pants or fart, hahaha.
Symptoms: Back/hip/right buttock pain, fatigue (I take a nap every chance I get, usually when Owen naps), Braxton-Hicks contractions, and, weirdly enough, nausea! Some mornings, I'll be eating breakfast, and I'll just lose my appetite.
Symptoms I DON'T have: GERD, swollen feet/legs, nocturia.
Food cravings: Cinnamon anything. The other day, I ate 3 (SMALL...ish) churros. 
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out?: Poking out a little bit.
What I miss: Being comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Eating very well on Sunday. :)

Until next time!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!