30-Week Bumpdate

Thursday, July 20, 2017

You guys! We are 63 days AWAY from meeting Baby Boy! Ahhh! It's unbelievable how fast this pregnancy has flown by, but we've still got a ways to go. Also, I haven't done a bumpdate in 5 weeks? Oops. Well...here's my 30-week preggo bump in all its glory.


Maternity/Nursing robe is from ShopPinkBlush.com.
You can find this exact robe here.

How far along?: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs
Sleep: Surprisingly, pretty good! Been sleeping soundly this week.
Best moment this week: Owen sleeping in his new bed for the first time. 
Movement: All the time.
Symptoms: The typical back pain that comes with pregnancy, but I've been having sharp lower back pain when I change positions - usually from a sitting to standing position - but only sometimes. I'm also having GERD (yuck), and I'm getting nocturia again. 
Symptoms I DON'T have: I don't know...I feel like I have them all, hahaha.
Food cravings: It varies from day to day, but they're never SERIOUS cravings where I'd have to leave my house to go get it at that exact moment. But if I'm being totally honest right now, I could eat a whole plate of Hawaiian macaroni salad. Or a classic roast beef and cheddar sandwich from Arby's. Ugh.
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Being comfortable. Heh.
What I am looking forward to: Going to IKEA (yes, AGAIN) this weekend to get more stuff for the boys' room!


And in honor of Throwback Thursday, here was my 30-week bump picture when I was pregnant with Owen!



Eeek! I was a whopping 21 pounds heavier in this photo!!! I definitely learned a thing or two from my first pregnancy.

Until next time!



**Disclaimer: The clothing showcased above was gifted to me by PinkBlush in exchange for a review/social media post.**

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!