Romp-o-Rama!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Today was the first time in a looong time that I, alone, was able to take Owen out for some fun! I've either been sick, or the weather has been unfavorable. We met up with Auntie Nina and cousin Elijah for a play date at Romp-o-Rama; and let me tell you, this is the best indoor playground that I've been to so far...granted, I've only been to 2 other ones prior to this one. Heh.

At first, Owen was pretty hesitant, but once he realized there were slides, there was NO stopping him.

He started off small...

...and then he and Elijah...

...discovered the BIG one. 

Nina and I went up with the boys only a couple of times before Owen decided he was fine to go aaaallll by himself. (Who the heck does he think he is? A BIG BOY OR SOMETHING?!) Elijah explored the other parts of the playground and really enjoyed the ball area, which Owen was scared of (kids can launch balls at each other through a "canon"). Owen just stayed at the big slide.




After half an hour of NON-STOP sliding, I forced him to take a break. He was bright red in the face and sweating like crazy.


Took him to the "Pretend City" area, where he spent a whole 2 minutes before running back to the slides.

After more time on the slides, I took him to play in the trampoline area with Elijah. I was not able to get a decent picture of the two of them together; they were always at different places until the very end, where they spent their last moments of play time at - you guessed it - the slides.




FINALLY!


"Owen! Look!"

"Elijah! Look!"

Annnnnd this is the best we could do. Elijah wanted to sit on the orange cube, LOL!

Such a fun day, and I'm sure these two will be sleeping early tonight. Thanks for the recommendation, Auntie Nina!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!