Weight Loss Update

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Just a quick update here...

I lost 2.2 lbs last month (not as much as I should have, but I'm happy that I lost anything)! Our trip to Disneyworld is just around the corner, and I still have 3.6 lbs to lose before then. Unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis AND achilles tendonitis in my right foot, so those last few pounds will be a little harder to shed.

A couple of months ago, I said I would do a 30-day abs challenge to try and get rid of my gut. The results are in - I lost a couple of inches around my waist but didn't get the 6-pack that I was hoping for (lol, just kidding). I'll probably do the challenge one more time before our Disney trip (I got time!), so let's hope I lose a few more inches...though I don't think I'll ever get rid of the "mom pooch". Ugh.

I have been asked how I lost the weight, and the answer is no secret - you must eat right and exercise often. In the past, I used to exercise every single day and embark on crash diets, which would cause me to lose weight quickly; unfortunately, the weight wouldn't STAY off. So this time around, I decided to have a lifestyle change - I have to eat healthy and exercise 4 to 5 times a week. This isn't a temporary thing just so I could lose weight - this is for life. I owe it to myself, Ralph, Owen, and future children to be as healthy as I can be.

I got about 5 weeks to lose 3.6 lbs. LET'S DO IT!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!