"The World's Strongest Baby!" - Six Months

Saturday, August 29, 2015


Fun Facts About Owen:
  • Can sit up unsupported
  • Can crawl around on his hands and knees (he did this before sitting up)
  • Started pulling himself up to a standing position (help)
  • Favorite thing to eat is oatmeal mixed with bananas
  • Has a tooth coming out (lower incisor)

These monthly photos are going to be the death of me. You should have seen the first few several shots I took - he was rolling over, pulling the red blankets, holding the fake barbell vertically, pulling off his mustache...and then there were a few shots where I accidentally included my toes, hahaha. BUT I do like this one (even though he's gnawing at the handle bar).

I got the idea when Ralph said Owen's outfit reminded him of the old school mens swimsuits; but I couldn't do a beach one (that was his 4-month picture), so I decided he could be a circus "Strongman". And then I started getting all these other Circus ideas in my head - like he could be a ringleader holding a hoop and have Wendy going through it OR make it seem like Wendy was balancing on a stack of balls...but I plead temporary insanity. I probably would have needed to take 10,000 pictures before those two were posing correctly and at the same time.

----------------------

Last week, we were finally able to go to Disneyland - we were no longer blocked out! It was a lot of fun, since Owen's a little older now and is more aware of what's going on.





You best believe he tried to eat that sword handle...








Cousin Desirae (along with Nana, Auntie Jen, and Cousin Bella) joined us!


Meeting Jesse!






And meeting Sheriff Woody!



His Disney adventures continue tomorrow...when we go to California Adventure! Time to get some much needed rest. ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!