"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPER BABY!" - Three Months / Newborn Session

Monday, May 25, 2015


Fun Facts About Owen:
  • Loves watching the "Heffalumps and Woozles" scene from Winnie the Pooh!
  • Is able to flip from his tummy to his back; he ALMOST flipped from his back onto his tummy.
  • Laughed for the first time while I was buckling him up in his carseat.

I'm counting down the days until my first day back to work. *Sniff* I'm just thankful that my mom will be the one to look after the baby when Ralph and I are both at work. It's going to be tough, but knowing that it's my mom taking care of Owen will make the whole ordeal much more tolerable.

And now it's time to share some of my favorite photos from our "newborn" session! I say "newborn" because Owen was already 2 months old. The reason why I waited so long was because I wanted him to be alert while getting his pictures taken. These photos were taken by, of COURSE, the great Christina Cho. And a huge thanks to Ms. Lynne Tran for doing my hair and make-up!



























You wouldn't think that Owen was CRANKY the whole time from viewing these photos, huh?! Christina and Lynne, thank you so much for everything!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!