Morning Sickness

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Is it even possible to have morning sickness at 5 weeks?! I woke up this morning feeling fine. I wasn't particularly hungry but decided that it was best to have something in my stomach. So, I took my prenatal vitamins and had some yogurt with granola and half a glass of orange juice.

About halfway through my yogurt, my stomach felt like a bomb had gone off inside of it. I immediately stopped eating and curled up like a cat on my couch. I can't even remember the last time my stomach hurt this bad. After half an hour of trying to calm myself, I decided to take a Tums - it didn't do ANYTHING.

I know my body...and it was telling me, "Page, it's time to throw up."

Now, I know vomiting isn't something listed on people's favorite activities, but I especially hate throwing up.

After I couldn't take it anymore, I forced myself off the couch, went to the restroom, and threw up my breakfast. Luckily for me, eating yogurt for breakfast lessened the burning sensation. Who would've thought?

It's been a couple of hours since I threw up...and I'm still feeling lousy. So lousy that I had to withdraw myself from a pool party/potluck at Trang's place...ugh. So bummed. And Nicole was making spam musubi!!!

It's okay...I've asked my mom to come over, and she, my dad, and brother will be keeping me company during the USA vs Portugal game. I'll be telling them the big news then. :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!